- Alphabet Tracing Workbook: A workbook that one of our parents put together.
- Camp Tournesol: A list of workbooks to print out and work with your child on.
- Canadian Parents for French: Activity workbooks for early learning.
- English Teaching Resources, Activities, and Songs: A few free printables for teachers and parents.
- Five Easy French Circle Games for Preschoolers: These are 5 French games that can be played at circle time or in a large space. Great for parents & teachers who do not speak or have limited French skills. This document includes translations and pronunciation for vocabulary. Short and easy to play; they are a great hit with the younger children!
Online Educational Games, Reading, and more:
- ABC YA: Practice math and reading skills all while playing fun games!
- Amazing Educational Resources: Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions due to School Closings. Updated often.
- French for Life: A list of French games for children.
- Fun Brain: Play games while practicing math and reading skills!
- Highlights Kids: Read, play games, and conduct cool science experiments!
- Into the Book: Go "into the book" to play games that practice reading strategies.
- Nat Geo for Kids: Learn all about geography and fascinating animals.
- PBS Kids: Hang out with your favorite characters all while learning!
- Raz-Kids: The award-winning website where K-5 students go to read — anytime, anywhere! Has a free trial for 14 days.
- Seussville: Read, play games, and hang out with Dr. Seuss and his friends.
- Star Fall: Practice your phonics skills with these read-along stories.
- Storyline Online: Have some of your favorites stories read to you by movie stars!
- Switcheroo Zoo: Watch, listen, and play games to learn all about amazing animals.
- Virtual Field Trips: A list of over 30 virtual field trips with links.
- ABC Kids: Looking for a fun, free, and simple educational app to help your toddler learn phonics and trace letters of the alphabet? Look no further than ABC Kids.
- ABC Spelling: ABC Spelling is a colorful and easy to use educational game that helps young children learn the alphabet, sound out words, and associate letters with pictures. Play anytime and anywhere, it only takes a moment to turn on your phone and help your child learn the ABCs!
- Colours & Shapes: Kids learn colours and shapes.
- GraphoGame Francais: "GraphoGame French" is a training software to decode that helps children of preschool and primary age children in difficulties in strengthening their early reading skills. This game helps children learn letter sounds and letter groups simultaneously with the sounds (or words) and corresponding groups of letters.
- Puzzle Kids: What’s the best way to build your child’s logic skills and help them recognize shapes and patterns? By playing the colorful and completely free educational app Puzzle Kids - Jigsaw Puzzles